Kamala and Maya’s Big Idea
Author: Meena Harris, Illustrator: Ana Ramirez Gonzalez
One day, Kamala and Maya had an idea. A big idea: They would turn their empty apartment courtyard into a playground!
This is the uplifting tale of how the author’s aunt and mother first learned to persevere in the face of disappointment and turned a dream into reality. This is a story of children’s ability to make a difference and of a community coming together to transform their neighborhood.
- Publisher : Balzer + Bray; Illustrated edition (June 2, 2020)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 32 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0062937405
- ISBN-13 : 978-0062937407
- Reading age : 4 - 8 years
- Grade level : Preschool - 3
- Item Weight : 13.3 ounces
- Dimensions : 8.7 x 0.6 x 11 inches