The Art of Emcee-ing
The rap game can be a nightmare or a dream come true. Hip Hop can change your life and those around you for the better. Writing rhymes is only the beginning. Established Hip Hop artists can help up and coming artists navigate the game and develop their craft by reaching back and sharing knowledge and tools.
Award winning Hip Hop lyricist and producer Stic from the rap group dead prez has been about this Life for decades. He has secured record deals with major labels such as Sony, RCA, BMG, Columbia and Loud Records. He has written and produced for Nas, Erykah Badu and others. He has collaborated with Jay Z, Kanye West, Trick Daddy, The Last Poets, The Outlawz, Bun B, David Banner, The Marleys and toured with Lauryn Hill, D’Angelo, The Roots and many more. He wrote and produced the anthem Bigger than Hip Hop that was featured as the Chappelle’s show’s theme song.
You’ll learn tips on
• Mastering different Flows
• 15 tips to understand and beat writer’s block
• Key tips to Improve your live performance and get more shows
• Avoid getting pimped by managers and labels
• Start your own publishing company easily and simply and keep your bread up
• And more!